Blueprint Two is a fully-integrated course for elementary and pre-intermediate students of English. Blueprint Two builds on the foundation of skills and confidence established by `Blueprint One`, with an emphasis on reading and writing.
Blueprint enables students to see clearly what they are learning and why:
- Preview sections contextualise the language which is to follow.
- Focus boxes in each unit highlight the language content.
- Check exercises help students to monitor their progress.
- A Language Review reference section provides a complete grammar summary.
Blueprint encourages students to explore the language and to learn efficiently:
- Inductive grammar questions stimulate students to reflect on how the language works.
- Learning to learn sections give students advice on how to improve their learning skills.
Blueprint relates to students` lives and challenges them to think:
- Topics emphasise international and cross-cultural themes.
- Characters give a living dimension to the language.