When the first version of Quicken was introduced more than twenty years ago, it started a revolution in personal finance. Now with 15 million users and 800f the market for personal finance software, Quicken is the program people turn to first when they want to manage their money more effectively or make the switch to online banking. Quicken 2000 for Windows includes exciting new features that make it easier than ever for you to take control of your money, manage business finances, and plan for your financial future.
Quicken 2000 for Windows For Dummies is a quick, easy, all-in-one guide for both newcomers and people familiar with older versions of Quicken.
From online banking to portfolio management, this friendly guide walks you through Quicken basics, highlights the new 2000 features, and even throws in some savvy financial advice to boot. You’ll soon be able to:
- Pay bills with the click of a mouse
- Calculate compounded interest
- Bank onl ine using the Internet or bank dial-up services
- Monitor credit cards, loans, and mortgages
- Plan for your retirement
- Manage your investments
- Prepare for tax time
Whether you want to use Quicken exclusively for your personal finances or as a powerful tool for managing your small business, Quicken 2000 for Windows For Dummies gets you up and running with everything you need to know, including:
- Installing Quicken 2000 and setting up your first accounts
- Mastering the basics, including managing your checkbook, and printing checks and check registers
- Managing home finances with Quicken
- Setting up credit card accounts and entering credit card transactions
- Banking online
- Managing your investments online
- Staying on top of loans and loan payments
- Using Quicken in your small business, including managing payrolls and receivables and payables
Packed with clear, step-by-step walk-throughs and valuable insider tips and tricks, Quicken 2000 for Windows For Dummies is the fun and easy way to capitalize on Quicken, and start saving time and money – today.