This essential two-volume set provides additional questions and problems to help you hone your problem-solving skills. Explanations assist in the approach, set-up, and completion of problems. Tips alert you to common pitfalls and misconceptions.
- Study Guide:Vol. I (0-471-37606-X),Vol. 2 (0-471-37607-8) Save time preparing for exams with these chapter outlines, chapter reviews of key concepts, glossary of key terms, and review questions and exercises.
- Working Papers:Vol. I (0-471-37660-4), Vol. 2 (0-471-37661-2).
Learn how to correctly set up solution formats with these partially completed accounting forms for all end-of-chapter problems and exercises.
- Rockford Practice Set: 0-471 -37628-0.
- Computerized Rockford Practice Set: 0-471-37627-2.
Use this practice set as a review of the accounting process, and to familiarize yourself with general ledger software.
- Excel Templates: 0-471 -37604-3.
You can build your analytical skills with these partially completed electronic spreadsheets for selected end-of-chapter exercises and problems.