Referring widely to real examples of change and best practice in modern retail management, it gives students a thorough grounding in:
* The changing retail environment
* Managing change in the retail sector
* Understanding the supply chain
* Mastering retail operations
Written by an author team with an expert knowledge of the sector and experience of communicating the key concepts to all kinds of students, Principles of Retailing is an essential text and reference.
* Reflects the increasingly global nature of the field by taking an international/pan-European approach.
* Addresses the serious issues created by the 'wired consumer' and the effects of the interactive shopping revolution.
* Supported by a full online teacher's Resource pack.