Book DescriptionThis all-new second edition, the companion book to the much beloved Western Garden Book, promises to be just as successful as the first. Packed with expert advice from landscape designers, gardeners, and others, it addresses climatic, soil, and topographical challengesand solutionsfor Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and southwestern Canada.
* The only landscaping guide designed specificallyfor Western gardeners
* Over 600 photographs and dozens of ready-to-use landscape plans
* Step-by-Step illustrations and exploded views show easy, do-it-yourself solutions
* Seasonal gardening guides and checklists ensure year-round success for experienced and novice gardeners alike
* Easy-to-understand plant selection and growing instructions