The smells, the tactile involvement, the delicious results-there's nothing quite like fresh-baked bread, and no other cookbook elevates the art of baking bread and sweets to such grand style as Marcy Goldman's A Passion for Baking.
Goldman's enthusiasm and individuality come through loud and clear as readers explore her friendly, modern interpretations of traditional baking techniques. She shares baking secrets and funky tricks of the trade, so that in no time at all, you'll be producing cheesy loaves, mammoth muffins, jumbo cookies, and more with your own signature touch. Goldman's extensive baking experience and fun, friendly writing style make this book as much a pleasure to read as it is to use. Rise to the occasion, reignite your own passion, and experience baking at a whole new level.
- Welcomes a new era in home baking with more than 200 over-the-top and truly original recipes
- An elegant, wholesome, and profoundly unique approach to age-old bread-making traditions
- Over 160 bold beautiful photos show you step-by-step how to handle the dough, shape the loaf, brush with butter, and bake with love
- Photos of the final masterpieces look so temptingly real you can almost smell the aroma right off the page
- Easily available pure-quality ingredients are balanced with refined baking methods and engaging text to ensure the home baker's success.