Innovations is a new general English course for classes looking for new material with a fresh approach. Based on a language-rich, lexical/grammatical syllabus, it starts from the kinds of natural conversations that learners want to have.
- Presents and practises vocabulary, collocations, fixed expressions, and more idiomatic language.
- Motivates learners by presenting interesting and unusual texts.
- Emphasizes sound-chunking and oral fluency.
- Covers productive and receptive pronunciation work.
- Includes in-built learner-training pages that include tips and advice.
- Teaches many aspects of grammar and spoken language not found in other coursebooks.
The Innovations Teacher's Resource Book provides forty photocopiable activities and games for additional controlled practice or fluency work.