All four skills are systematically developed and practised in each unit, while in-depth exam training is given in the form of regular help boxes. This step-by-step approach ensures that students will be fully prepared and confident when taking the Certificate in Advanced English exam.
Key features of the Coursebook:
- 14 motivating topic-based units
- Review section at the end of each unit with exam style tasks
- Supplementary units focus on each CAE exam paper
- An extensive 'Ready for Writing' section with model answers for main task types, providing excellent support for writing
- Varied speaking practice throughout, including a complete speaking test
- Analysis of main language areas at advanced level
- Vocabulary slots with special emphasis on collocation
- Systematic exam training including advice and help for each part of the exam
- Special emphasis on word building, collocations and phrasal verbs
- Topic-based Wordlist
- Grammar reference section
- Listening scripts.