A fun, motivating ВI course with full digital support that engages teenagers and keeps them interested. Code Blue provides comprehensive and systematic language learning with a strong emphasis on grammar and vocabulary, as well as thorough skills development.
CODE BLUE features:
- Twelve topic-based units with revision sections after every two units.
- Lexical and grammatical syllabus based on the Threshold level of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Integrated development of reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Emphasis on topic-based lexis, word formation and phrasal verbs.
- Practice in PET and FCE type exam tasks.
- Useful language for speaking or writing, provided in the Language chunks feature in every unit.
- Songs and fun quizzes.
- Words to know, Writing database, Speaking database, and Grammar database, for students' reference.
- Reading and listening practice in the Workbook, and six extra CLIL based lessons.
- Code Practice Online available with Workbook Plus, offers students extra practice of the language and vocabulary syllabus followed in Code. Each level contains over a hundred interactive resources designed to practise grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and listening comprehension, plus sample essays and web projects.