Book DescriptionThis book provides a clear and concise overview of Information Management covering the key aspects of infrastructure, design, information assets and managing information.
* Part 1 explores the diversity and changing nature of managing the information management function.
* Part 2 investigates the role of information as an organizational resource.
* Part 3 focuses on managing organizational data and information.
* Part 4 examines the role of information management in organizational strategy and change.
* First book to provide an overview which covers the key aspects of infrastructure, design, information assets and managing in an information age
* Concise, affordable and quality selection of papers and extracts