As with the rest of the Emarketing Essentials series, the key features of Emarketing Excellence are that it is:
* Applied - Based on the CIM E-Marketing Award but giving in-depth insights that can be applied by readers to their organisation.
* Practical - case studies from B2C, B2B, NfP, large and small organisations as practical. UK and European emphasis.
* Balanced - insights based on industry research, reports and some academic work where appropriate. Also a range of viewpoints - not just the author's view, but also other leading opinion formers.
* Dynamic - content is bang up-to-date and with web links for every chapter showing readers where they can go to stay up-to-date
* Accessible - Relevant to all marketers whether specialising in e-marketing or marketing managers or marketing assistants looking to work smarter.
* Successful- The first ed has sold 3,700 copies
* Provides guidance on how to write, edit and publish more effective content for the online readership
* Addresses B2B issues as well as B2C
* Set out in a clearly structured style to ensure the points being made are easily accessible