Lavov Most

Lavov Most

5551020
Добавить в корзину
Описание
High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Lavov Most is a bridge over the Vladaya River in the centre of Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, built 1889- 1891 by Czech architect VA?clav ProA?ek, his brother Jozef and his cousins Bohdan and JiA?A­. It gives the name to the important and busy juncture of Marie Louise Boulevard and Slivnitsa Boulevard at which it is located, connecting the Central Railway Station with the city centre and marking its northern border.The bridge was built from stone at the place of an older bridge called Sharen Most because it was decorated with red and yellow stripes. The name of Lavov Most comes from the four bronze sculptures of lions, its most recognizable feature. All metal elements of the bridge were produced by the Austrian company of Rudolph Philipp Waagner, and electric lights were installed in the early 1900s. The entire construction of the bridge cost 260,000 golden leva.